Have you every wondered what tasks a Maid Service won’t do while they are cleaning your home?
Click on the video below where we go through the 12 things that a professional Maid Service will not agree to do when cleaning their customers’ homes.
Some of these are kinda obvious while other tasks are not but all of them are worth knowing while you are looking through your options.
12 Things Your Maid Service Will Not Do
- Clean Toys
- Clean the inside of you Fireplace or Fire Pit
- Pick up Clutter or Organize (Closets, Cabinets, etc.)
- Do Your Laundry
- Wash Dishes (This is an extra that we offer but is not included in our Standard Cleaning Checklist)
- Clean Exterior Windows
- Pick up or Clean Up Biohazards
- Work around or clean rodent “problems”
- Move Large or Heavy Furniture
- Wipe Light Bulbs, Move Lamps and other fixtures
- Dispose of excessive amounts of trash
- Pick up Pet Waste
This is not an exclusive list for ALL Maid Services rather is the list that we here at Magnolia Cleaning Service follow.
If you are wanting to get more information on the difference between a Standard Cleaning and a Deep Cleaning here at Magnolia Cleaning Service then you should read this article!