Hiring a Maid Service can be confusing and at times it is very difficult to tell the good Maid Services from the bad ones.
In this article we give you 9 questions that you should use to interview your next Maid Service. These questions are designed to give you answers to protect your family & ensure you find a honest and professional Maid Service.
Why You Must Interview Prospective Maid Services
Taking the time to ask specific questions before you commit to a Maid Service is an important step to take before committing to a service.
So as you can see from the video, all of these questions are designed for you to limit any risk you may take as a homeowner while then quickly isolating the best Maid Service for your home!
As a review, here are the questions that you must ask.
9 Questions to ask your next Maid Service
- Is your house cleaning company licensed, insured and bonded?
- Do your maids have workers compensation?
- Do you pay your employees following all IRS guidelines (paying all the maids payroll taxes, social security taxes, medicare tax, state unemployment tax, & federal unemployment tax)?
- How many applicants do you interview to find one good maid?
- Are your maids employees or are they independent contractors?
- Will the maids bring all the supplies and equipment or do I have to provide them?
- Do you have a formal training program?
- Does your maid service have a history of showing up on the day of service at the promised time?
- Does the maid service have a formal online feedback system?
Finding a great Maid Service can be difficult.
When you know what to ask then you can quickly cross off some of the bad choices and find a great fit for your home!