Difference between a Maid Service and a Cleaning Lady?
When looking for the best option to clean your home you can always choose between a Maid Service and a Cleaning Lady. There are some benefits to both.
In the video below I review the major differences between a Maid Service and a Cleaning Lady and what you need to know to make the best choice for your home.
1. Cleaning Lady can be a cheaper option (per hour)
2. Cleaning Lady is not going to be insured and is often paid under the table.
3. With a Cleaning Lady the Home Owner assumes all risk for damage, theft and injury to any of the contractors on their home site.
1. Maid Service will often have full Liability, Bonding and Insurance.
This take the risk OFF of the Home Owner.
2. Maid Services are better trained.
3. Maid Services have staff to cover illness and vacation thereby giving more consistency and stability to your homes cleanings.
4. Maid Services will perform all the background checks and ensure that the Maids that clean your home are upstanding and without a criminal record.
To summarize a Maid Service will take a more professional approach to cleaning your home and has the staff, tools and proper risk mitigation for any homeowner to feel comfortable with. In todays age when lawsuits are given over just about anything, choosing to deal with a company vs individual makes choosing between a Maid Service and a Cleaning Lady an easy choice. Lastly, when it comes to the cost to clean your home, over months a Maid Service will be a more cost effective choice for cleaning your home as they will ensure consistency, less call backs, no hassles with scheduling and when damage or breakage occurs their insurance riders will cover this damage.
If you are in the Orlando area please reach out to Magnolia Cleaning Service as we would enjoy having a conversation with you regarding yoru homes cleaning needs. you can find us here:
And if you are in the greater Tampa Bay area of Florida please give our Tampa offices a call so we can review your cleaning needs. You can find us via email or the phone below: